Monday, July 21, 2008

Midwest Felting Symposium This Week



Don't forget July 23-27, 2008 at the Exhibition Hall of the Alliant Energy Center Madison, Wisconsin. One of the International Teachers is Annemie Koenen from Sittard, Netherlands.

She says that: When I was a little girl my mother taught me several craft techniques. I thank her for that. Later on I got a craft teacher degree at a Rudolf Steiner School and since 1999 I lead my own wool studio and shop in the south of the Netherlands. Here I give workshops for beginners and advanced, for children and adults. In 2006 and 2007 I was coördinator and teacher at the International Felt Academy in Holland, which was initiated by István Vidák . International students visit my workshops and I invite also international feltmaker teachers to give workshops.


This is going to be such a fun week for friends of Susan's Fiber Shop! I can't wait to see you all at the Felting Symposium!





Here are some friends enjoying knitting at Susan's Sunday afternoon:

Mary and Donna chatting.


Donna working on her County Fair Entry:



See you all this week in Madison!


No comments: