Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Day after the rain

I have to tell you about the new lamb that is a 67.5 % teeswater, black ewe.
She is so cute. But her mom does not want to own her. I had to get up early this morning to hold the mom so the baby can eat. (5:30am)
I am calling her scrapper. She is the best little scrapper I have ever seen. The mom hits her and beats her up and she still goes for the milk.
I separate the mom and baby at night so she will not get killed by her mom.

Today seems so unusual it has the sun out sometime and then it is not.
Seems a little chill in the air.

I can hear the little babies out in the barn hussling and hurrying around to find mom and eat.
I will soon have to feed scrapper to make sure she lives. I also have a little black twin I call babies. I feed her three times a day. It is so cute I just place the bottle on the fence holler for babies and she comes and eats her fill of milk.

I think I know have this blogging deal down. You will see me post thru out the day and week.
I have to let you know the midwest Alpaca show is going on this weekend.
Yes the shop is open and I will be at the show. So hope to see you stop by the shop or the show.
I will send you a picture of the new lambs tonight.
I hope I remember how Lynda showed me how to post a picture.

Hey tomorrow I am moving the shop some more want to help stop by 9:00 am. Betty Singer is coming.

Signing off now Susan 10:27 am.Wed.

No comments: