Friday, June 27, 2008

Sale at Susan's This Weekend!

Patrick asked me to let everyone know that Susan is running a sale this weekend on yarn. All single balls of yarn "odd balls" are 30% off. And buy out a color and the last ball or skein is 40% off!




He also promised me some good pictures when he brings my camera home tonight so maybe I can get pictures of the new fiber and some needles on the blog. Susan has those really nice Addi Lace Needles in sizes #1 to #5. I really like Addi Needles anyway but these lace points are VERY nice!










Knitter's Review did a review of these needles and they liked them a lot too.


We are supposed to get rained on this afternoon and into tomorrow so in between raindrops why not make the really very short drive out to Susan's and take advantage of her Odd Ball Sale? Patrick would love to have the company and will talk your arm off so be prepared!

No comments: